Release Overview for 1.0.23
This page contains a high level description of the most notable changes made for release 1.0.23. For full details of user-visible changes, see the NEWS files in each module:
See also the full list of bug reports marked as fixed in 1.0.23.
- Avoid a double free if Query construction throws an exception in a particular case. Fixes ticket#515.
- Fix building on Cygwin. (ticket#509)
- Fix memory leaks in typemaps which return Python lists.
- omindex: Fix indexing of files on filing systems with 64 bit inodes (such as SMB/CIFS mounts) which didn't previously work on some platforms (e.g. 32-bit Linux).
- Fix building on Cygwin. (need to do this taken from ticket#282).