Release Overview for 1.2.8
This page contains a high level description of the most notable changes made for release 1.2.8. For full details of user-visible changes, see the NEWS files in each module:
See also the full list of bug reports marked as fixed in 1.2.8.
- Add support to TermGenerator and QueryParser for indexing and searching CJK
text using n-grams. Currently this is only enabled when the environmental
XAPIAN_CJK_NGRAMis set to a non-empty value.
- Many assorted improvements to both the API documentation and elsewhere.
- Wrap user-subclassable functor objects by allowing the user to pass a Lua function where the functor object would be passed in the C++ API.
- Fix "PHP Notice: Undefined variable: r in xapian.php". (Fixes bug#576)
- The PHP bindings will now work again with a version of PHP built with ZTS enabled (which is the default on Microsoft Windows).
- Wrap optional prefix parameter to Database::allterms.
- omindex: Kill external filters after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- omega: New