Release Overview for 1.2.14
This page contains a high level description of the most notable changes made for release 1.2.14. For full details of user-visible changes, see the NEWS files in each module:
See also the full list of bug reports marked as fixed in 1.2.14.
MSet::get_document(): Don't cache retrieved
Documentobjects unless they were requested with
fetch(). This avoids using a lot of memory when many
MSetentries are retrieved. (Fixes #604)
- Speed up slow phrase searches by checking min weight before term positions (partly addresses #394).
- Fix multipass compaction not to damage document values, and to merge the database stats correctly. (fixes #615)
- Fix handling of delays between replication events - the subtraction of the target time and the current time was reversed, so we wouldn't sleep when before the deadline, but would sleep after it for the amount we'd missed it by.
- On Microsoft Windows, we no longer sleep for more than 43 years if the target time for a replication event had already passed. (Fixes #472)
- Keep references to the PHP wrapper object when an object is set on another object. (fixes #614)
TCL_INCto be passed to configure. (fixes #612)
- Fix testsuite to work with Perl 5.16. (fixes #610)
- Portability fixes for recent GCC, MSVC 2012, and Sun Studio 12 (#611).